Colin reflects on his experiences as a student teacher of secondary mathematics

Thursday 19 February 2009

Is there anybody here?

Yes, there is, despite the lack of recent postings. The reasons are too boring to go into but include being busy (yeah, right, I never accepted that as an excuse when I was running a business, why should I get away with it?) and technology failure. I've also got a crit, sorry, Tutor Assisted Visit on Monday and need to plan for that as well as make a stab at some of the portfolio tasks for this placement before then. However, there will be some stuff coming up shortly.... I've got the notes, just haven't put fingertips to keypad yet.

So, all of you out there in readerland (and my stat counter suggests an unlikely number of return visitors), do come back again in a few days or so.

1 comment:

David said...

Hope the TAV goes well.